Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Home...I HOPE!!!!

SO....I am a REALTOR working with an amazing partner...together we unoffically call ourselves Team Black and Boo...(Jessica Black and Nicole Boo).  I am currently in the process of purchasing my own home. Adorable, small, 3 bedroom ranch in a great location...it's a perfect fit for restarting my life with just me and my little boy.  Needless to say, I am SUPER excited and crazy nervous...chewing at the bit awaiting the blessings from the Mortgage Company and the Underwritting Gods.  It's a reminder, although we do this job ...and we do this job well...being a client is still a completely different animal.  We forget how nerve racking the negotiations can be, although that is probably my favorite part of the entire real estate transaction, then again...maybe not so much when it's my wallet being tapped into and my son's future home on the line.  So as I wait to hear back that I will get a Clear To Close, I have a new appreciation for what the people I represent are feeling as we continue to move forward with our deals.  This will be my 3rd home purchase and it has been a great reminder...maybe even a swift knocking down of a peg or two...to be sympathetic to others concerns and no matter what the price tag is on the property, every transaction is equally as important in one way or another to every client. Whether it be the multi-million dollar lake front vacation home or the $100,000.00 primary residence/starter home, every Buyer is in the same boat and every transaction is just as much work. Keep your fingers crossed...we all know how easily deals can fall apart...

No comments:

Post a Comment